Sunday, July 17, 2011

Food-a-saurus nommm

Wow... it's been a while since my last blog. I'm in the process of moving house (still moving) and currently under pressure to finish painting the rooms before the flooring goes down. EEEEPP! So I'm rather tired and very lazy after a few daylight hours boxing ornaments, folding clothes, painting undercoats and filling holes (giggle) in the walls to feel mentally stimulated enough to blog ANYTHING.

But I've poured through my random files and found a few pics to share... all dinosaur related, of course. :D All spurred on by the sandwich cutter I got from Kass earlier this year. I feel great every time I use it!



The cake feature here is something most appealing to me... vintage triceratops! And since my birthday is less than 2 weeks from now, I shall be looking forward to blowing out a forest fire atop one of these cakey masterpieces! *hint hint* :P


From now on, I expect Easter to be a very prehistoric affair... in the name of Raptor Jesus and chocolate. I want the T.rex ones (far right, bottom shelf)!


T.rex melon head - great for children's parties... teach the buggars to keep their hands out of the food bowls by adding pointy toothpick teeth.


Cutest stegosaurus dim sim ever. Probably the ONLY dinosaur dim sims ever.

This book is amazing, Planet Cake Cupcakes by Paris Cutler, for the most adorable, clever, cheerful and nom cupcakes. I have the book and have struggled in making reindeer cupcakes for Christmas last year because I suck at making coloured fondant with liquid food colouring. But look at the dinosaurs you can make!!



No comments:

Post a Comment